Monday, May 27, 2013

Results: UPDATE

Ok so the tournament results have been posted and my new rating is 1396! That's a jump of 262 rating points in one tournament! I'm quite pleased with this result and look forward to my future progress as a player. I have a strict study plan set up for when I finish with this certification course. For a list of tournaments that I will be participating in next:


  1. 1st Annual Summer Solstice Showdown, June 22 - 23, 2013 [Link]
  2. Albuquerque/Rio Rancho Open, June 29th-30th, 2013 [Link]
I'll keep you posted as the time nears for each of these tournaments :]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice climb! I am lucky to gain 50 points in any given year, but that's probably because I don't play in a lot of tourneys.

Catch up with you on chess.com, where PMs still work! :-P

Cheers, BorgQueen.