Friday, December 21, 2007

Laughing stock of the neighborhood...

Well I now have my provisional rating for long games. It's highly embarrassing. Based on one rated game, my rating is 793!!! I've never even had a rating that low on the internet and I consistently beat Class B/A players all the time. I guess it just comes down to the games being rated. Of course, this is based on one loss to a really low rated player. Perhaps I had a bad day that day.

Obviously we all know I'm much stronger than a measly 793. It shows in the fact that I've recently checkmated a 1604 player in 15 moves, and defeat a 1547 player as well. I don't know, but I hope my next encounter OTB in a rated game will be much better.

Till next time...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some people in this world weigh more than 793 lbs...

Anonymous said...

793?? LOL!!!

Sir Nemo said...

anon,

honestly, how old are you? i'm willing to bet i'd kick your ass over the chessboard if we played ;]