Sunday, December 2, 2007

Welcome!

Hey everybody! Welcome to my little corner of the internet where I'll be tracking my progress as a tournament chess player.

Let me start by a little introduction of myself. The name's Jules Carter. I'm a 21 year old chess player from New Mexico, USA. I've been playing for a total of 10 months and like many other chess players, my goal is to become a Master.

Here is where I'll be posting all things relating to chess in my life. I hope you enjoy and if I ever attain the rank of Master then you all will have the honor of following my every step along this journey!

Thanks and good luck to all chess players worldwide!

- j.c.

1 comment:

transformation said...

nemo, the picture at your current post has an 'X' in its place, fyi. maybe you might want to recheck that. it was there yesterday, and is there today... you might be able to see it, but we cannot. take care, dk