Thursday, April 3, 2008

Circle 2 finished!

So it's that time again; I've finished the second circle in this lovely tactical foray! I must say, I'm not incredibly impressed with my overall results. Actually, I did a little worse this time around than in the first Circle. I blame this on my own lack of motivation. When you have lack of motivation, doing tactical exercises becomes like a chore. I'm going to try to make Circle 3 much more worth my while. Anywho, here's the results from Circle 2:

4 comments:

damourax said...

Congratulations Nemo! Finishin' a Circle gives a lot of motivation, so use them on yout third. And try to not turn into a herege of Godness Caissa! =P

I'm counting on you!

Greetings from Brazil! =]

(Push yourself harder! You can!)

BlunderProne said...

I'm glad to hear you are still at it here. Keep it up, I hope you find your path.

Sir Nemo said...

Thanks guys! I started Circle 3 today and did my 108 problems... Actually, I did 110(because Level 10 is 110 problems) and finished Level 10 with 94% this time around. So I guess I'm doing a little better. I'm a little upset though because I only managed to get two problems wrong on the first try. Sigh oh well. Such is life.

damourax said...

I don't remenber what was exactly your plan to do 100%. But when you finish the seven circle and try to get 100% on every level with a nice set of problems per day (doing the 1209 exercises in one day makes to hard to spend a nice time in every one, so i think you'll make a 100% circle) you'll do the 100% in level 10! ;)

Don't worry, I know you can!

Sorry for my english, sometimes it seems that I think that i'm superior than others but it's because I can't express myself in english very well.